Midlife Conundrum: Downsize, 2nd Home, Tiny Home, Co-Op Community, McMansion...What's the right choice for you?September 11, 2015 46 Comments
Career changes are not the only big shift midlifers face. For many of us, or for people close to us, midlife becomes a time to find a new home. What should you consider when your home no longer suits your lifestyle, or starts to feel overwhelming?
At the September 14th SHIFT Forum held in Minneapolis, MN, Eunice Neubauer and Dawn Farrington, two professionals who assist people daily in making moves in midlife and later, will offer practical advice on making this important decision:
- What housing options do you have for your next chapter?
- What should you look for in a realtor?
- What’s your next step for information about your home?
- What housing options are available for aging parents, and how can you take advantage of them?
- Who’s on your team to help you navigate medical, housing, and emotional issues in housing transitions
Learn more here